Costa Mesa Chiropractor : Tabrizi Family Chiropractic
Our approach at Tabrizi Family Chiropractic is simple. We believe that health is among our most valuable possessions. And while we generally meet people after they’ve lost their health, our commitment is two-fold:
Phase One: Initial Intensive Care for:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Headache/ Migraine
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Numbness/ Tingling
When many people seek care in our office they have one goal: PAIN RELIEF. So that’s where we start! During this initial stage of intensive care, we have several obligations:
- Clinical Examination (Chiropractic and Orthopedic Testing, Neurological Testing) to uncover the underlying cause of the health problem
- State-of-the-art digital x-ray’s (when necessary) to reveal progression of chronic conditions and degenerative processes.
- Customized care plan to eliminate pain as quickly as possible
- Offer ways patients can participate in their recovery
- Advanced Chiropractic Techniques in combination with Physiotherapy Modalities
Phase Two: Corrective Care/ Stabilization/ Rehabilitation
- Spinal Motion Restoration (maximizing Performance and Endurance of the body’s muscles, joints, and nervous system function)
- Spinal Curve Restoration (restoration of spinal posture as evidenced by pre and post x-rays)
- Posture Correction (muscular strengthening/ stretching/ exercises)
You’re in Charge
Regardless of your health goals, please understand that we see ourselves as mere servants. You’re the boss! It’s your body, your health and your future. Our job is to offer you the finest chiropractic care possible, and it’s up to you to decide how much of it you want.
Contact us today!
Inquire about how to join one of our wellness programs and learn how to eat, move, and think your way to an higher quality of life. If you are interested in providing your business or school with a health workshop, please contact our Costa Mesa office or through our website.